Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

Again Elf troll, Ernest Lee Farley the III, a 30 year old punk or should I say ghetto thug. Remember I talked to you on the phone boy.

In your feeble brain you continue to screw up the facts. It states, I have been a member since 1999, not that my account or username was changed in 1999 for using multiple usernames numb nuts. Do you even realize when Audiogon came into existence knuckle head. I dont think so. Now hurry up and try to find out and post something smart in return.

In 2002, I bought a Farm house in Camp Hill Pennsylvania that was in much need of repair. I boxed up all my audio for 3 years. I carried a HK receiver with a pair of Norh 5.0's around to each room I was working in. When the House was finally finished I unboxed my beloved audio, brushed the dust of my large collection of vinyl and started again. I had sold some of the system off in the beginning to pay for renovations. Nikonmike, a member of audiogon, gave me a few loaner pieces to get me started again. As I was trying to put together a complete system, the first place I went was here and to audiogon. Hell I even went to Audioweb! (Remember that place people...LOL! went down hill didn’t it) Now Ernie, you wouldn’t remember that site, your too young. My username and password was forgotten. I could not get access to my account. The email address I used to open the account, I no longer had. So I couldn’t get my password sent to me. Hell I couldn’t remember the old email address! In frustration, I simply signed up again. I sent many emails to audiogon at this time trying to retrieve my old account. A piece of gear I wanted at a really good price came up for sale and I jumped on it with a new username and password. I do believe at some point my old username, which I forgot, (that’s why I use RudolffZigray now) was discovered I decided to just keep the one I was using now. This was months later. When I joined in 99 I was young and didn’t have much money so I did not have that much feedback to begin with in 2002. Maybe 20 or so, all positive. Audiogon is aware of all of this and infact when I submitted my first phase of the dispute, I did not realize it would be posted publicly and was I addressing audiogon. It goes as such.

Please do not allow this to go unnoticed. I have never had an issue on your site and I have been a member as far back as 1999 under a different username. My original username and password were lost when I took a hiatus.

Also just click on the letter at the end of my username on this site and you can see my posts that refer to this situation above! Meaning the farmhouse, renovations and so on.

Audiogon is absolutely aware of this and they are also aware that I have never had even the slightest issue regarding a transaction.

So now the troll uses this little bit of info and is trying to discredit me, because I exposed his scam. Look at the ridiculous, child like, things he comes up with. And people buy cables off this nut.

The Joespride issue also stems from a time when one of Audiogon's Guild members sold me a PC-1 with an off center cantilever. I went looking for advice on the analog forum. The member who sold me the cartridge was very popular and when his credibility came into issue, plenty of his friends came to the rescue. Even though I never mentioned the seller….One member stated that all cantilevers go off center after break in. This pissed me off and I was pretty convincing, and made them all look a bit funny. Audiogon erased this thread and I kept trying to repost it. Audiogon started to censor my posts and still do to this day. So I used Joespride's account to again make people aware of what happened and now Joe's account is also censored. Yes audiogon is censorship at its finest.

Then audiogon, not very bright, thinks Joe and I are one in the same, without looking at the personal info, such as credit cards, addresses, PayPal accounts. Just a horrible mistake on their part and they will not remedy it in the least.

So I am not a big fan of the people who run audiogon. Who is, anyone who has spent time on the forums or buying and selling items can understand that. (Just look at the job opportunities and requirements for hire at audiogon. They have a job opening right now.) I am sure they are not a fan of me either. But I never in my life thought that they would behave like they did yesterday. Regardless of their personal opinion of me, they know I am honest and not a thief. I expected with Trolls Feedback that it would take some convincing, for them to recognize it as a scam. But the members, my piers, I thought that was a no brainer. They would easily see through elf audio. I contacted many serious, long standing members to look at that dispute, they know it and I know it, and the people who posted know it. They did not like the fact that I contacted people to inform them of the dispute. It why they called it “serious irregularity concerning the input to this thread” They thought I was up to something or asked my network to post in my favor, when all I was really doing, is making sure, I bury the fool in question and protect other members from him. I pasted the general email I sent out, and I did not modify it like Elf is doing. It states, make up your own mind. I was trying to help this community. I was doing a thorough job of it. As I do with everything. Unfortunately, I did not foresee the action audiogon would take in doing so. I have never been in this situation before and I have certainly made some mistakes. I am aggressive and obsessive compulsive. I tried a little too hard and it back fired. Thats ok, we all learn from our mistakes. But... I did not fail and I will not fail. I will continue and see this through until people are absolutely sick to death of hearing about it. Thats who I am and I really cant apologize for this.

Elf I will end you. What happens when you have to get a job? I dont think taking lamp chords and twisting them with a drill is going to make for a good resume.

Hey you could use me for a reference? I am a plant manager you know.....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.