Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

first let me state i know rudolff and we have had our differences in the past but one thing that was never in question was his integrity, i have never known him to attempt to steal anything in the past 4 years that we have been aquainted, he has visited my home on more than 1 occasion and i have visited his, i can attest to the fact that he has had in excess of $ 100,000.00 dollars in gear over the time i have known him, and infact his current system would cost probably 75,000.00 to replicate he is knowledgeable in audio and is a decent guy ready to help, our problems between ourselves have stemmed from both being hard headed and too much alike. but men do these things and i still consider rudy a friend.........the audiogon disput was cancelled because of me, i posted a response and it went to the moderator, i received an email from audiogon stating they had cancelled my subscription because they felt it was a suedo for rudolffzigray, i emailed them and explained that we were friends and often at one anothers homes and occasionally use one anothers cpu to check current adds / listings and reply to questions etc... and further if there was a doubt they could check my credit card information. i was immediately re-instated but not b-4 they cancelled the dispute under the ospecious rudy was posting from several different cpu under other username's (censorship at its best)i have knowledge of this event from start to finish as rudy does live close and we are always trying to 1 up the other with our new gear purchases, and i was scheduled to deliver the cables he was replacing to dc (where i work) i must admit i find parts of this thread rather childish (although funny) elf's attempt to fabricate an email from audiogon was really comical ( i actually went and copied one myself to test it and everything he failed to show does infact copy and paste, meaning of course he did not copy / then paste an email)if you ask me this whole thread boils down to one action and that is:

elf made an admission of guilt in any court of law when he agreed to COMPINSATE rudolff, he did this by his oun admission here and on audiogon, if this went b-4 a judge they would find elf cables wanting and order them to make full restitution. simple as that:

so the question becomes why did elf make this offer / admission, as a long time member of both audiogon and ebay i know i would have serious issues refunding a buyer for an item that i had proof of delivery on, of course i would also never ship an expensive item (nor in-expensive for that matter) without insurance it doesnt cost much and it covers me as well as the buyer............so did elf truly feel sorry for rudy well lets look at his composure here (doesnt strike me as a genuinely kind person, nor someone overought with compassion, moreover he strikes me as a childish individual that would stoop to any and all lengths to meet his oun ends) just an observation from this thread

i would summise that elf made this offer in an attempt to apease in hopes that it would squash any complaints, personally i would have refused his offer for cables and contacted his local police department filed a complaint, and taken the 3 hour drive to his area to show up in court with all the documentation and press charges to the full extent that the law would allow

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.