Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

CPK,

When Rudy paid for the cables I told him I would ship the cables via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation, Rudy didn't request insurance or a signature nor did he say that I was using an inadequate shipping service.When I do insure an item it is against damage and cables are almost impossible to get damaged in transit so I never felt the need unless the customer requests it,which Rudy did not.I never thought to insure a package againt loss in the USA. I didn't insure any of the hundreds of pairs of cables sold prior to this incident and I never had a problem.

About sending cash with the cables,I initially didn't think Rudy scammed me the first time...I thought it could have been an honest mistake with the post office so I trusted him. After he received the second package and claimed no money,I knew he had scammed me both times.

I did learn a valuable lesson,and that is when a shipper says an item was delivered beleive them!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio. - audiophile36 22:21:35 06/15/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.