Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

Yep thats right scammer, I have a 100,000 dollar system and work for a living.. You sell 100 dollar cables and list junk yard flea market gear on audiogon. Look at your listing right now...a 50 dollar tuner...come on ernest is even worth the trouble for 50 bucks.

Lets see, i paid 861 dollars for a 10' pair of Audience AU24e cables, hmmm. if I needed the money, why didnt I just sell them myself, like all my other items on audiogon.

See your a young 30 year old punk with no job who holes up in his basement twisting junk wire into cables with a drill. And then try to sell them for 100 bucks. Economy went to crap and poor ernest isnt selling cables like he used to, so now he list items he dont have and sends an empty envelope US mail with confirmed delivery. Then tries to pawn his cable off on you. You obviously needed the money bud, thats fine, I can afford it, I am trying to prevent your getto ass from doing it to somebody it will hurt.

Nice try though....nobody will buy it..

Cant wait to see you...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.