Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

Rudy says:

"See Elf Audio Jumps to another lie, Here is the results..."

Audiogon says:

"Unfortunately, we found a serious irregularity concerning the input to this thread.

Due to this irregularity we will be canceling this dispute."

Rudy,you listened to the cables for four days and decided you needed the money more than the cables...so you decided to try and get your money back by saying you never received them. You tried to do it again when I shipped your partial refund and cables via fedex...but this time I got Direct Signature so you couldn't claim you didn't get the package...mysteriously the cables were there,but no money...yeah right!

Rudy you even tried to re-open the paypal dispute after we made a deal for $400 cash and cables...good thing paypal was hip to your shady ethics and denied you.

Rudy you should have been honest and simply told me you needed the money and returned the cables for a refund,but no you tried to keep the cables and get your money back...shame on you!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.