Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

Rudollf Zigray is mad because he decided to buy some cables from me and ended up with buyer remorse and tried to get his money back by claiming he didn't receive the cables.Mind you the USPS Delivery Confirmation Number(0308 2040 0000 3715 6177) says the cables were delivered to him. After days of threatning emails from Rudollf Zigray,I decided to meet him half way by offering him almost half of his money back and some cables since he no longer had any cables.This time I sent everything via FedEx Ground with Direct Signature and $1000.00 worth of insurance(FedEx tracking number 755667410061095).When this package was signed for and delivered he waits until I emailed him to tell me he received the package with cables,but no money.Rudolff Zigray tried to pull this stunt on Audiogon in 1999 and had to change his screen name because he ruined his reputation.

Also Rudolff Zigray file a dispute with Audiogon and lost now he is trying on Audioasylum...Rudy GET A LIFE!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.