Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Albert Audio on Ebay

It looks like this economy has all sorts of scammers coming out of the woodwork. A fellow from Taiwan selling wire on Ebay has apparently decided to plagiarize text, violate copyrights, and hijack VH Audio, Inc. trademarks of "UniCrystal" and "AirLok". I already e-mailed him to bring to his attention, but no action has been taken.

Here is the text of his EBay ad:

Albert Audio now offers UniCrystal 18 AWG Solid OCC Copper wire (Ohno Continuous Cast) with FEP Teflon insulation. Use the 18 AWG UniCrystal OCC copper with Airlok Dielectric for any signal wire hookup project, or make an EXCELLENT solid core speaker cable for lower power systems mated with high efficiency speakers. The Solid FEP Teflon Insulation UniCrystal copper wire is rated for use up to 600VDC.

The official VH Audio website text plagiarized: "Use the 18 AWG UniCrystal OCC copper with Airlok Dielectric for any signal wire hookup project, or make an EXCELLENT solid core speaker cable for lower power systems mated with high efficiency speakers.".

So, please, Mr Albert Tzeng of Albert Audio- do the right thing and remove all references to my trademarked products. You don't have them.

Edits: 06/05/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - Albert Audio on Ebay - ChrisVH 08:14:27 06/05/09 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.