Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

set amplifiers... Just pondering ideas on class a tube amps that are

unknown to me. I currently have a Dared VP 845 and am curious as to other quality products on the market today. This is my first tube amplifier and fyi Im pleased with it driving Verity Leonores.

However if I should decide to upgrade what are some that are under my radar that would be worth pursuing, those with no global feedback only need apply and good looking is a must, ie. piano gloss black, w/chrome etc...

This is one area I truly lack knowledge in, and am counting on you folks here , bigtime. It will be a potential longterm purchase in the near future.

Tube amplifiers like 300bs, 211s, 2as, (transformerless) like Atmospheres products ( what are these?) lots of choices not entirely sure of the class A tube categories and what it all means as well.

Jfyi I have no interest in push pull. Any input thats applicable is appreciated.

Happy new year to all and lets get this forum moving!

Suggestions please!!

Regards,
/// Tim W. ///

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - set amplifiers... Just pondering ideas on class a tube amps that are - timothywas1@comcast.net 08:15:15 01/02/16 (21)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.