Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Ultimately...

You just don't get it, do you? You seem to always fall back on the same Pavlovian behavior. Disagree with me and you get my "slings and arrows!"

No I am not a trained engineer. I respect that training just like many other vocations. There are many audio professionals on the SET Asylum. I respect them for their training, experience, knowledge, willingness to share and, especially, their positive decorum. And, no, I am not into many of the tweaks others employ. But I do not have your overwhelming compulsion to attack, denigrate and demean those folks that sell or use such.

I enjoy music, utilize SET's and build my own equipment. I like to share and learn from self-minded others. That is why I visit this forum. Not to have to scroll past the constant dogma and derision that you spew.

It is your consistently intolerant, inconsiderate and belligerent behavior towards those, not of "Your Faith", that I am trying to address. Sadly I just wind up pricking the zealot.

The music beckons...

Cheers,
Geary

Edits: 10/02/15 10/02/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.