Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

To get back on track...

I can only relate my own Audio Note experience, which started in 1995 when I purchased a M1 pre-amp and P2 SE amp (Level 2 products I believe). Within a couple of years I added a pair of AN/J speakers and a CD2 disc player along with interconnects and speaker cable. I was very happy with this musically satisfying setup for 15 years or so.

Due to a reversal of fortune accompanied by a fit of madness I decided to sell my most of my AN gear. This was the single biggest mistake I made in audio and one I regret. Unfortunately I will probably not have the chance to revisit owning an AN system, but I certainly enjoyed my time with it when I did have one.

The bottom line is this: Even at the lower levels of hierarchy Audio Note gear is of excellent quality and was a very good value to me during my time of ownership. One thing I might add is that all the AN gear I owned never had any problems. Very well made and reliable.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • To get back on track... - R Browne 22:01:08 08/27/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.