Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Thats' not what I said!

"And i guess you would be the arbiter, right? LOL get real! I never made hard claims that for sure it happens but I took an opposing position because of your absolutist attitude that there is no way it can happen despite other experienced engineers noting the effect. You who would deny scientific method because he "knows" it can't be true...typically narrow thinking. A lot of important discoveries would pass you by because of your orthodoxy..."

That's not what I said. I said to submit your finding to the community as is done with all scientific claims. You should know that. You're right, I am not the sole arbitrator, where did I say that. If you don't consider me a peer fine, but what about the rest of the engineering community? Anyone that disagrees with you is not a peer?

FTR, I didn't say transformers don't burn in. I said there is no documented evidence I could find that such a phenomenon occurs with audio transformers. And to date nobody else here has found anything either. As for "other engineers noting the effect" where is the research documented? "Stereophile"? What are the credentials of those who have experienced this?

You seem fine with promoting FUD but when pressed to offer some data you balk.

Edits: 08/24/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thats' not what I said! - gusser 11:57:16 08/24/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.