Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Going off the deep end

Well there is always something over the next mountain with AN - have you seen their new power amps that a Greek audiophile had Audio Note make for them - he basically has more money than God and hired them to to design and build a new power amplifier that goes for $750,000 US. It makes the $300,000 Gaku-Ons mid-fi. :)

The TT3 is a ridiculous turntable - the dealer her in Hong Kong has it with the the three boxes to drive each motor - the power was so great on early models that the table would snap the belts after an LP or two so they had to reign in the torque. The old TT3/Voyd Reference was the best vinyl replay I had ever heard. But apparently you just can't get the motor parts anymore.

I really do like the new tonearm from Audio Note which replaces their tweaked out Rega 250. Some high praise from a SME 5 owner http://www.hifiwigwam.com/audio-note-tonearm-three-iii/

Check out the new AN Power amp (the three boxes beside the speakers is one amp) They have two more orders already with a 12 month lead time - so place your order now to beat the rush.

As Max Bialystock said in "The Producers" --- 'That's it, baby! When you got it, flaunt it, flaunt it!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.