Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: I apologize

you're right to a certain extent.... I did post a parts list although my PS cap are 22uF not the 15uF use in the sims (not that the results would change that much)....

but more important, my thought is people are sincere in their efforts to share knowledge.... a lot of people have forgotten more stuff about electronics then I know.... Jeff M is a good example.... always willing to jump in and offer some thoughts.... however there is a difference between teaching, coaching, correcting AND feeling like you are having something shoved up your arse.... perhaps remembering what it was like to be mentored would give some perspective on how things sometimes come across when trying to mentor.... anyway Jeff, thank you for your suggestions.... now Dennis is another story.... ha.... dude, until you open up your kimono with a schematic, pictures, test results etc you are on thin ice.... remember your post about mounting capacitors and not to cut their leads but winding them like shock absorbers ?.... classic.... like making little RF antennas....

inevitably we migrate towards people who we feel offer knowledge and advice we relate to or are comfortable with.... its all good... in the end we build designs that interest us and live with the result.... or tear it apart and redo as we see an approach that could be an improvement.... so again sorry to all and thanks to all for the wealth of information shared.... best -Al

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I apologize - awsjr 03:36:26 01/11/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.