Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Please go away...sponor a sub forum here.

You write :

"Once there was Tube Asylum, then there was SET Asylum, then there was DIY Asylum, then there was OTL asylum"

That is correct GEO, and these Forums still exist today.

But there is NO 'Atmosphere Forum ' - just Atmosphere as a PAID ADVERTISER to AA. My goodness, they have maybe ten retail dealers, are a full time operation, and Ralph was doing this in the 1980s in Minneapolis when I knew and worked with Bob Fulton.

Dennis has NO dealers, we do not count on audio to support ourselves, and I have "volunteered" to help him run a RMAF show here and there, because I have heard his handy craft, think it is extraordinary, and support him as an amateur any way I can.

What he and I are trying to bring to this Forum, is a sense of how to build a better audio amp, starting with a power supply approach that works like gangbusters. No need to scientifically explain it, I certainly can't, but I KNOW what I've heard in amps and speaker listening all of my years, so I KNOW when its right on playback.

There is no marketing involved, that is a smoke screen, a ruse.

BEST of all, Dennis latest amps are WAY better than anything else he has built, so, we can back-up, via listening, and prove the superiority to anyone who is interested. It you wanna dumb-down the audio arts, maybe YOU need to find a different Forum to post on, or a sub forum??

Which leads me to ask an question. What is your position in the audio industry? THAT would be nice to have you fully explain. If lakerfan is buying three SET amps from you, what are your interests here in going after Dennis and I ? Answer that fully for all of us, sir.

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.