Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Please go away...sponor a sub forum here.

You have missed the entire point of the threads. No one is saying his amps don't sound good. It is the made us science that he is passing off as facts and the technical advice that is just not right. Jeff and Dennis like the way their amps are tuned and many people agree. Its like JHogan. Noboby would build amps the way John did but he never came on the board and said everyone else amp is wrong and his is right. These arguments have little to do with the sound of his amps if you have been following the threads. They are so specific in their power supply builds and their methods, that he should sponsor a forum like the OTL instead of hijacking the SET forum whenever someone posts a question.

Your buddies said the their are problems with the power supply in your 10 squared which is a stacked supply, I believe. Larry does not mind them but that is reason why Dennis and Jeff should just sponsor a forum like Ralph does from Atma-Sphere. It would clean up the sight. Nobody would go there to visit other than those seeking to drink from their water cooler. I don't know why they are so opposed to it?

Edits: 01/06/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.