Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Please go away...sponor a sub forum here.

I love you guys !!!!! Suffered some losses this past year and after having not visited this site for a while, it's good to read I guess that the madness of the asylum still rules. GEO, you telling Dennis to beat it is the best laugh I've had in months . Thank You for the laugh !! I know NOTHING about tech stuff. Nothing ! But Percy Heath once told me in private that no matter what anybody tells you " the ears don't lie". And true enough we all "hear" stuff differently, and I have most respect for GEO and Tube Wrangler. And perhaps he rants, and a lot of it may be hot air but, and this is a big but for me..... Tube Wrangler's amp is the" best", un-disputed best freaking amp I have EVER heard. Period , end of story. So when I read the stuff he says and how much it pisses folks off,it just might be snake oil....... but for me, he knows something that I was chasing for years. I could not put my finger on it until I heard his amp. For me it's the truth. So what he says does not bother me in the least bit. Damn this amp brings joy. Let him be, for there has to be "something" in what he says for him to build this amp. With a pair of AVVT 2A3 mesh plates ???? DAMN

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.