Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Penny wise

Kyle,

I like Canadians generally. YOU may think I am full of crap, which is unfortunate for you, but I don't think that at all.

The things I post about, I have pretty much tried in almost all cases, and I am fairly accurate in what I report. My opinions come from a direct result of me either building the circuit, or, hearing it DIRECTLY in a high quality hi fi systems, which 100% of my detractors seemingly have not done at all !!!

So I have the direct experience, sometimes decades worth, that they don't have.

People who have built stuff with my assistance, are generally speaking very happy campers. There has not been a lot of them that are willing to pay to do it properly, but thats OK with me. Its a hobby for me, not any business.

I agree, interactions have been messy lately. I will remain little changed and consistent. I am not running a popularity contest, its a Forum where we can express our audio ideas.

I will not cow tow to the lowest common denominator. Thanks for your previous support in the past, it was helpful, appreciated.

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.