Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Penny wise

lol I wish he didn't ask you.

Sometimes, the truth is hard to take, you certainly didn't take it well, with the nasty back-handed tone of this letter. But, there is NO getting around the two points I made to Mr. Steady.

I assume Mr. Steady realizes you are being silly most of the time with these ridiculous claims.

You mean claims like " an inch of bad wire "....no I am not being silly, I am straight-up 99 percent of the time. YOU may not be up to snuff to appreciate and understand it, thats OK, you have time to learn.

Forget the grain of salt, pass the shaker.

How come you aren't pushing the use of black wire anymore?

Its true, that was a bit hard to take, but not using black is NOT "my" original idea, talk to the originators and followers of said practice. Also, if you LOOK in my amp photo, I used black leads off the 2A3 Ef XFRs.

While I like a good laugh as much as the next guy, your hyperbole comes off as being disrespectful.

There is much to disrespect in this world, many things wrong, one of which way be the way you wanna interpret me.

New people or folks with English as a second language may actually think your bullshit is real, but then I'm sure you knew that.

I don't put out any baloney, and since this is a public forum, we need to put some soap in your mouth.

I hope all this shilling for the Tube Mangler is profitable for you.

This is the most uninformed backhanded claim of all. Explain how it could be "profitable" to me? Do you ( and GEO, or others ) THINK I work for Serious Stereo, since I have an "M" designation ??? If so, you are sadly out of touch. I am not his employee, and have never ever been.

My "M" status involves a custom magnetics design service I very ocassionally do as a result of my hobby, whenever myself or a DIY friend needs a special magnetic piece designed. None of my magnetics work has ever been employed in products made by my friend, Dennis. He does his own.

You know, when you first needed audio help up here, you asked very nicely and people, myself included as you know, responded with a good attitude and in nice ways. Now, it seems you want to discredit and attack me. I do not think that is proper on your part. Maybe you need to think about that some, correct yourself, and do the right things henceforth. JEFF

Carry on.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.