Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Those Who Wish to Destroy Me Can Take a Number

This coming from somebody who has taken a bullet in the head, and lived to tell the tale.

Son, I was fight'n commies when you were at your mother's tit. But it wasn't the commies that got me.

How do I defend myself against my own President, and his minions in The Hive? They are more dangerous, because they can get their hands on me. The Chinese I'm afraid will just have to wait their turn. ISIS too. I know they are in a hurry and everything, but they have to take a number.

Let's just hope the Hive doesn't get the bright idea of importing 200 million Chinese in one day, then they would have the super-majority of unthinking, illiterate peasants they so crave. Actually, the Chinese probably aren't illiterate enough, they can do better than that.

Men and women who care about the ideals of the American Revolution will always be free to work themselves to death, and pay their taxes, while their children or grandchildren are being absorbed by the hive.

Sincerely,

Jamie

Big speakers and little amps blew my mind!

Edits: 11/25/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.