Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Consider this DC circuit for 2A3

Hi Jeff.

I know you mean well, and like what you hear, but all I wanted to do in the first place was to contribute something useful to the guys here.

What I didn't want was for me or my equipment to become a "Hot Topic" discussion item.

Everyone on here has the right to his own favorite topology, and right or wrong, ordinary-sounding or not, he also has the right to believe in it.

In fact, believing in what one is doing is a key step towards improving anything, so give these guys a break.

I don't wish for this "praise-to-the-moon", and then "kick-to-the-Gutter", "scientific", then "non-scientific" cycle to persist any longer--it's not useful to forum members, many of whom are plenty smart enough to understand both camps..

The Flame-Outs are getting increasingly psychotic to say the least-- even to the point of denying the common IEC socket wiring topology that EVERYBODY uses!.

Let's all return to reality and common decency and do things objectively, and show due respect for different apps, methods, and listening preferences..

---Dennis---

Edits: 11/22/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.