Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Add extra Balanced Input to Line Magnetic pre 129A

I didn't get a price on the Line Magnetic pre 129A just was to consider it as a option then got the spec off the web site.The use the option of a switcher box looks good as long as there in no sound quality loss adding more to the chain. !The pre 129A comes in x3 options and I was looking at the basic model..
Thanks Stump

129 OR phono pre-amplifier

In the Western Electric audio equipment, WE25B is a most perfect pre-repeater equipment,
Includes therein:
Moving coil microphone amplifier Quad --129B.
High linearity amplifier two-way --130A,
Monitor amplifier all the way --131A,
Each amplifier has a separate input and output manual attenuator, and also has a
Plug-in attenuator quantitative multiplex, multiple input options, a variety of functions transfer,
Two output level meter, put a bold screen flow detection table levels.
Output Input impedance are 600Ω, balanced unbalanced are appropriate.
Power supply as part of the WE12A, including WE20B one, WE18B
A desk. The whole machine is perfect, with a total weight of up to more than 100 KG.

Korea magnetic sound over the years WE25B maintenance adjustments based on experience, in line with the principle of practicality,
25B retain all the functionality to real machine engraved modeled on Western Electric 20B narrow boutique version, Paul
Left-channel and dual-channel high linear amplifier LP linear amplifier (plus RIAA network),
And adding electric attenuator

1.129B high zoom former machine

2.129 + 18A + 600ΩRIAA network --LP: MC / MM phono amplification.

3.129 + 129 + 20B + 600ΩRIAA network --LP: MC / MM phono pre-amplification plus high amplification machine

Edits: 09/29/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.