Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: curious...

Wow! All the Way from Yugoslavia! You guys are Oil Dudes!

Welcome to my rantings and (shall we call them discussions?-- yeah, that's better, I think)-- your post is a delight....

Hidden in it are all kinds of cool observations-- you realize, of course, that there are people on here who won't understand a word of it!

To those dudes, I'd say-- "get out more"-- travel! Even within the USA and Canada. Amazing what people are doing-- you just have to find them.

Realize that Americans have had a strong media complex for many years, many of our industries have been geared to already set-up production goals, schedules, etc., and the almighty Dollar has called a lot of the shots.

It's really nobody's own fault, but many of us over here have completely lost the ability to think for ourselves, having become Robots for the System.... Likewise, some "Engineers" have become basically Office Dudes--who use test instruments and known and proven theory over independent thinking.

However, those guys also contribute in meaningful ways to many things, but as a whole, our people have become programmed mentally to the point that they are actually blocking progress, invention, and individual expression on many levels.. THIS in the "Land Of The Free"! Totally amazing. Stand shocked-- and look.

It's a pleasure to find you on the net-- with your unorthodox writing style. Keep it up-- many of us are enjoying this-- your instincts make total sense to me.

A bunch of us are going to show up at Denver's RMAF 2012-- in Room 2020.... and go from there, visiting as many of our fellow exhibitor's showrooms as possible. The whole point is to see how others are doing audio-- not just ourselves.

Keep up your posts-- they're way cool!

---Dennis---

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: curious... - tube wrangler 11:48:38 07/05/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.