Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Just re-wire it.......

To rewire, it must have a dual primary power transformer. Not every mfr uses them, but most mfrs do make amps for 120 and 230VAC, even if they use a different power transformer to two this.
Observe, before you think. Think before you open your yap. Act on the basis of experience.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Revolution Power  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Just re-wire it....... - Frihed89 09:20:38 07/01/12 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.