Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: I will add, not all people...

"The perception of sound is a highly personal experience. It is neither an art nor science, but our own private view through one of the windows of the senses." -Richard C. Heyser

Richard has ALSO just stated there is no such thing as objective.

Just as Chaos theory shows there is no such thing as 'objective':

Everything is subject to time and space with all coherent variables, known and UN-known. Your observations of the recording venue are turned inside out by WHAT room said recreated music is played, always an unknown variable that exerts by far the most influence, the speaker, second {2nd} in direct proportion to the room. I accept and respect any one whom likes what is reproduced for their enjoyment. I could say Criterion speakers sound exactly like my Quad ESL 63's. Others can rightly say, "To YOU, Ken they may sound the same but everyone else in the cosmos can hear a difference"

And yet from a scientific point of view I am Correct

Because,

Any scientific test must be free from all interfering variables, and it is incontrovertible that the test procedure itself can be a serious interfering variable when it comes to listening tests.

Acceptance is the answer to ALL my problems, regardless of topic.

The Mind has No Firewall~ U.S. Army War College.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.