I'm in the USA looking to buy new current production 300B amps at a low cost. I've been searching and I found Bottlehead and DIY Hifi. It looks like Welborne doesn't sell anymore. Anyone know of a good maker?
I currently have 5 AES 300B amps which aren't made any more. I tri amp my system and two amps are down for repairs now. What I don't like is that all of my 300B amps are a bit different and I want them the same. I'm thinking of selling them and changing to a new model where I can get them all the same.
I know that many people like to put different type of amps on different drivers but I like to have all the same even for the subwoofers.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 300B amps to buy at low cost - thebigtummy 06:52:56 02/16/12 (13)
- buy local - Rick R 07:31:13 02/17/12 (0)
- A Vote for Bottlehead - Gerry E. 04:57:18 02/17/12 (5)
- RE: A Vote for Bottlehead - HiFiOd 14:57:41 02/18/12 (4)
- RE: 300B amps to buy at low cost - GBLPS 15:37:12 02/16/12 (1)
- RE: 300B amps to buy at low cost - thebigtummy 17:01:40 02/16/12 (0)
- define low cost .. - bwb 12:06:50 02/16/12 (1)
- Around $2,000 and under - thebigtummy 17:00:01 02/16/12 (0)
- RE: 300B amps to buy at low cost - adaug 08:41:34 02/16/12 (1)
- RE: 300B amps to buy at low cost - thebigtummy 17:03:02 02/16/12 (0)