Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: "Anyone can try this, and I challenge anyone to declare they hear no improvement."

Hi Norm, I accepts!

And if I hear a difference I'll attempt to generate some data points. I tried Stu's battery scheme on my study system years ago with null results. Hanging wires on speaker terminals however will be a piece of cake on my main system so I'll give it a twirl. You sound confident that there will be a very noticeable effect and I look forward to seeing if I can replicate it.

I like easy experiments, beats the heck out of trying to melt a hole through the antarctic ice and then failing with massive publicity!

By the way, I have no notion of what if anything is going on so I'm an unbiased (class C?) observer. Hypotheses without correlated theory or data are garbage that pollutes the mind and poisons the will. I know, bad pun. My approach to these sorts of things is to initially have a blank mind, and I've been told that in that regard that mine is second to none! We shall see...

Best, Rick

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.