Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Hi John

""Of course, it could be a matter of junctions, but it could be internal junctions in the cable as well.""JC

I cannot discount the possibilities..that's why the models, the assumptions, the tests, the discussion..

""Dr Van den Hul measured even more distortion than me, so far as I remember, and he measured at even a lower level with even quieter equipment. Of course, he only has a Ph.D in physics, what could he know or understand?""JC

Hmmmmm....Didn't Fleishmann And Pons have Phd's?????? And what of Poletnikov with his PhD???. Who is the guy selling shares in free energy, he has a PhD also, doesn't he??? Oh yah, he's still avoiding federal fraud charges...runnin like hell, if I remember correctly..

Far as I know, cold fusion is still a pipe dream...as is gravity shields...Where did those PhD's get these people??? How many people get snowed by the fact of a PhD????

Yes, in most cases, a PhD does indeed show an elevated level of education, knowledge, and understanding...But it certainly doesn't guarantee it.. There are predators out there who will use a PhD to baffle others...that's why I asked...Does Van der Wall (sorry, van den hul) have a vested interest in the results he provided?? Is it possible that he is selling something that is decidedly better because of a test he performed and reported on, one which has never been duplicated???

I can't answer that question, as I've never heard of the man..so I can't speak of his legitimacy..

Course, he is not the director of a college program that has a faculty of two grad students and two visiting professors. Now THAT would be impressive..

Cheers, John

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.