Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

These things happen (for a reason)

Like just about everything the chips are system dependent. Just look at what's happening with the WA Quantum Chips, or Schumann Frequency Generator, or Mpingo discs, or Rainbow Foil, crystals, or fuses, or even cables, fer cryin out loud. The later generation chips, including the Intelligent Box, circumvent some of the variables associated with the original Orange chip.

There are perfectly good reasons why some people do not get results with some tweaks. For the specific case of the Intelligent Chip it's possible, as I pointed out 7 years ago, some players might be "problematic" for purposes of using the chip on top of the player. That's why I suggested using the chip inside the player. Perhaps your player was one of those Problematic Players, who knows. But that's just one more possible reason why you didn't get the results you were hoping for. Or maybe you did get the results you were looking for, difficult to say.

Edits: 11/08/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.