Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: OMG

"Well I knew it couldnt last :). You may be right, but I would add that his company has an interest in discrediting stereo for the most part. Selling a bunch of hk receivers, jbl and infinity speakers is more what Harmon is after than Revel sales if you ask me."

No, we still agree. There is no doubt that the money is in HK and JBL, but really, no one needs to promote multi-channel over stereo. Those of us hanging onto quality 2-channel systems are a vanishingly small minority, an endangered species. And if a financial interest in multi-channel is your argument, it applies to every company that has any multi channel audio to sell. In the simplest terms, it is in a company's financial best interest to sell five speakers instead of two. So by your definition, Wilson should be big proponents of surround sound. We're not really disagreeing on this one. I'm just giving a bit of integrity the benefit of the doubt.

P

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.