Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

So you can somehow tell what posts I read?

Pat, I've been following right from the start. That I haven't been posting in the thread doesn't mean I haven't been "following the discussion." You, our self-avowed expert in logic and language, ought to know that. Your retorts seem to have lost a bit of their intellectual force recently. Are you OK?

If you wish to claim that carcass "totally misrepresented" Olive's position, then first you ought to directly quote from Carcass rather than paraphrase. Your own modifications to Carcass' sentences are a change in meaning not implied by the poster. Then secondly show how Carcass' statements do not represent Olive's position. You don't do that. You only claim it. Maybe I'll call that an appeal to your own authority, but whatever it is, it doesn't work. Typing "NOT" after a phrase only lowers this "discussion" that I haven't been "following" to the level of schoolyard taunts.

There may be interpretive differences between what Carcass wrote and what Olive intended, though I would hardly characterize the difference as "totally misrepresented." There's plenty to debate there without resorting to calling someone out on his English usage, particularly when your own is quite poor (at least in your last post).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.