Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Meyer/Moran threads

>>"Reminds me of the discussion of the Meyer/Moran paper about SACD vs CD, where nobody actually had read the paper but all knew for sure that the study was flawed."<<

>Not my recollection at all. Many of us, myself included, studied the paper carefully and posted accordingly. This can easily be ascertained by a review of the archives.<

I had a look at those threads where Brad Meyer participated and did not see any post of yours to that effect. That's a null result so I won't draw any conclusions.

What I did note, however, is that those inmates indicated by Clark Johnsen as being AES members did not use the occasion and post their concerns on the AES forum. So far I did not see any solid proof that the study was flawed, just opinions, assumptions and a lot of mud-slinging, but then I certainly did not read each and every thread on this issue.

I'm not intending to revisit this topic in detail, hi-rez is of no interest to me personally, I'm fine with 2-channel low-rez.

Klaus

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.