Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Who are you quoting now?

"If you want equipment that audibly modifies the signal, that`s up to you. I prefer have controls for that sort of thing."

And what relevance does that have to our discussion about cables? First of all, everyone's gear audibly modifies the signal. Either you realize that or your powers of discernment is limited or exposure to that which available is absent. And what does that have to do with your comments to which I refer? Let's review them:

Why one would want equipment where different interconnects make much difference at line level is another question.

The obvious answer is those who want equipment whose resolution is high enough be able to discern fine differences. Obviously, you don't apply. If you were to put Bridgestone S001s on a Buick, similarly you would not be able to tell any differences between them and the stock rubber. What does that tell you about those tires?

I expect My Tilt, Bass Lift and Cut, and High Filter controls to enable me to do that sort of thing.

Oh yeah, those controls definitely improve the resolution. LOL!

rw

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.