Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Which questions am I supposed to take from your rambling posts?

Changing the question does not constitute clarification.

BTW, it is you who have whined about Peter Aczel's list of characteristics for an accurate, well-designed amp. His definition obviously bothers you a great deal as you have brought it up several times. However, I have in the past pointed out that you have utterly failed to prove him wrong. But I have never said I agree with Peter Aczel on this, and you incorrectly try to foist his opinions on to me.

Anyway, I have pointed out that one definition of amplifier accuracy is that it amplifies the signal without otherwise adding or detracting from it in an audibly significant way.

You have proposed that accurate equipment should sound like the real thing. Unfortunately, you verbally attribute this to your amplifier while you really mean it is the system which should do this. Your silly way of stating it needs correction.

Both (as corrected) seem to me to be sensible definitions (as corrected), and I may add, they are not in conflict with each other. I see no sense in calling them 'mine' as I did not invent them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.