Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I've ALWAYS Realized That!!! It's You Who Took It As Dogma, Not Me!

Pat,

Once again your back wheeling, back tracking, back stabbing, oopps. I ALWAYS realized it was ONLY an opinion and a highly flawed one at that. It's you and some of your fellow very vocal, very mistaken minority LFO's that appeared to accept Acze's opinions as dogma, NOT me.

Now that you've all been called to the carpet to support your beliefs in Aczel's assinine assessments, by giving actual fiqures to his criteria, as to when an amp will be transparent when it follows this criteria, now you claim it's only Aczel's opinion, who are we to answer for Aczel etc. That's what happens when you allow others to makeup your mind for you Pat. When you cut and paste parts from posts and articles by Real JJ, Klaus and Aczel amongst others and claim their ideas as your beliefs, it's hard to explain why you believe what you do, isn't it?

My advice is stop worrying about me and what I believe, you'll be a lot happier for it. Personally I don't believe you're capable of letting your obsession with me go. Try thinking for yourself instead of just simply believing what Real JJ, Klaus or Aczel says, That way next time you attack subjectivists with a comment you'll know why you believe what you said and you won't have to cower and say when questioned go ask Real JJ, Klaus or Aczel etc, it's their words, NOT mine! You really look very foolish when you do that.

Funny thing is you honestly believe you're this intelligent debator and philosophist. Yet except for a couple of your fellow LFO's who "pat" you on the back when you post like DB, you come off as a person who cannot make up his mind, doesn't really know what he believes and almost always back wheels and back tracks when pressed for an answer. Then you revert to obfuscating by asking for the blatantly obvious to be explained to you (I guess to give you time to think) and then you start pretending everyone else is changing their ground, when the reality is you're just finally seeing the question for what it really is.

I told you more than once, PLEASE just ignore me and I'll ignore you. You have absolutely NOTHING of value to add to any topic I raise and I'm growing weary wasting my time explaining the blatantly obvious to you over and over again...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I've ALWAYS Realized That!!! It's You Who Took It As Dogma, Not Me! - thetubeguy1954 14:02:39 04/16/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.