Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You Are ALWAYS Good For Laugh Pat

Pat,

Quit it you're killing me I'm laughing so hard! You're so desperate to be correct at all costs, that you're attempting to over complicate a simple question in yet another lame attempt to be the intelligent debater and philosopher. Remember Ray Liotta GoodFellas? I can just picture him looking at you and saying "You're a funny guy!"

Here you are assuming once again. I think the real problem is YOU'RE the one who is jealous, not me. I think it just eats at you that you don't own a world class amp like the Mastersound, and thus this creates your innate need to respond negatively to almost everything I say. Which in turns feeds your obsession with believing I'm upset because my amp doesn't meet Aczel's opinion of what and when amps will be inaudibly different. Heck if I wanted anything like that I could go and buy something like you own! I think I'll stay with what I have and love. After all it's served me so well these last 5 years why change now?

Pat I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your system. But like you told me too bad. Get over it or buy a real audio system. The choice is yours... Oh yes if you believe Aczel's fairy tales I hear Grimm Brothers makes good reading as well. The reality is if you were 1/2 as happy with your system as I am with mind you wouldn't be so obsessed with me and everything I say. Every notice how seldom I respond to your posts unless of course it's because your obsession has led you to respond negatively (either directly or through others) to something I've said in one of my posts and then I respond back to you? It quite clear that I can leave you alone and let you print what you want, but you being obsessed with me and unhappy with what you own cannot do the same with me, no matter how much I wish you would.

Have a nice day...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.