Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I see

Well, you obviously make them uncomfortable! They may have to do some testing and look forward rather than backward.

As a non-scientific type, I guess I don't deserve the ire you subjectivist technicians get. I'm just classified as "gullible" or in one side-splitting incident, a "believer"... as if there's anyone who doesn't believe in something! I believe in my own experiences and I chuckle softly and shake my head at those who don't...and wonder how they manage to tie their own shoes in the morning. I can't imagine such a life.

But still, this is a technical discussion site. Perhaps it's best left to technical discussions rather than non-technical ones made by technicians and non-technicians alike? That's the heart of my query. Would the objectivists simply prefer to be left alone on this forum? The rest of us could still "lurk" if we found ourselves short on laughs! :) But I guess if we could all just laugh at the opposing side rather than engage in namecalling, we wouldn't have a problem.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.