Propeller Head Plaza

Right on!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Propeller Head Plaza ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Like, totally, dude; the guy's so off, so obviously. Just don't ask me why. He should be, like, banned, man, by the authority of the sacred community of us believers in the privileged truth that no way can be articulated, dude, not to mere mortals at the very least. It's more than that, man, way more; you can't really capture it with this request for evidence thing, dude, you know what I mean? It's like a vision, a beautiful vision! You feel what I'm feelin'? Dude, we're free from the constraints of nature, that boring old bull! You know what I mean, man, only you, and let me tell you, trust no one else. It's all in your head. One day we'll rule the Earth again, man, they won't hold us down for ever, this evil apparatus of establishment shit, you know what I'm saying? Poor losers! Let them spew their misguided shit. Let's go, we've got some work to do, since they won't bother; we listen, they just talk, those insecure sissies -- right or wrong, Clarkie my man? But bring that green marker of yours, it makes everything even more beautiful and blissful, I've got the hand cream already.

TL

Edits: 09/15/07

Follow Ups: