Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You think showing up again on this thread lends you any credibility?...

The Randi Challenge is baloney, plain and simple. If it wasn't, why would Kramer lie about not having contact with an applicant since the previous week when he had, in fact, responded to contact from that applicant the previous day? A most curious bunch of deception Andy. More curious yet, you guys can't see it, or it doesn't seem to bother you. What's the dealio? Talk about irrational, Kramer offers up deception after deception and you can neither see it OR care?

Can't converse with me? Let's see how you and Posey fare on this topic. Now THAT would be entertainment.

BTW, you're the guy with the problem, and a serious one at that, believing a sick puppy like Kramer is NOT a healthy proposition. Don't believe me? Take on Posey. I fully expect you will stick your head between your legs and waddle off.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You think showing up again on this thread lends you any credibility?... - Wellfed 23:51:24 04/02/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.