Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Sadly, that's the reply I expected.

Hello Robert,

I have a question is possible that you'd allow me to try your Shakti stone? I'd like to do a test of it VS an object of equal weight. I'm curious how much of the effect is due to mass and how much is due to it's effecting the magnetic field around the transformer.

Now remember your advice you gave me about this idiot from Tampax, Fla. POLLYinFLA is an arrogant ass. Look at how often his posts are only taunting others in the name of "joking" & needling" with no real audio content to them. It's obvious he cannot hear squat diddly. Just think about it. He uses some bastardized version of Dr Linkwitz's Orions which WAS carefully designed product before Polly got his hands on it. I guess POLLYinFLA with his extensive scientific high school education believes he can just change what he wants to willy-nilly and it will be an improvement. Now to these god-awful things he calls speakers, he attaches 3 different pro-solid state amps, uses anything available for wires (cheaper the better) and then tops that off with copious amounts of equalization. Yessiree, that's exactly what every other 16 year old has in their basement too!

Unfortunately for all of us here in PHP we have to deal with this sick demented and scared little boy who lives in Polly's body. Safe behind the anonymity his moniker Polly can now get back at everyone who picked on him and beat him up at school. Now at home he's finally able to make everyone pay who disagrees with him. He certainly lives up to his motto: Always negative NOTHING good to say, THAT'S the POLLYinFLA way!

Forget him Robert, he'll only drag you down.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.” Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Sadly, that's the reply I expected. - thetubeguy1954 09:43:21 03/27/07 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.