Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Comprehension of nonsense skills a little weak? Yep. Can't match ya there Rob

RY - Too bad you didn't more than glance at my post. You might have noticed a few things.

I've stepped in dog crap without "noticing things" before, so forgive me.

RY - The Shakti wsa a gift from someone who wanted to see how I would respond. I didn't buy it, nor did I want it.

I got a voodoo doll once, with the suggestion that putting it near my stereo would affect the sound. But of course, I didn't try it, since my science based education allows me to comprehend stupid rubbish when I see it.

RY - I was surprised because it had an effect. It made it worse.

I'm not surprised.

RY - Noticeable only over time,

You have absolutely no clue about psycho-acoustics or auditory memory do you? Of course not. Nor should you. Right, carry on.

RY - and when it was removed.

So you did not notice an immediate detrimental effect, until it was removed, then you noticed? Hmmm, doesn't sound like your ears are very well trained or "golden" after all LOL.

RY - You do know that there are "components" inside one, don't you? (This has been discussed on AA ad nauseum.)

No, I was not aware, nor was I aware of what spices, roots and chicken feet make up a voodoo doll, since I really don't care to know. It won't affect my mind either way.

RY - You may also remember that if it hadn't been for your disfunctional persona, I would gladly have sent it to you for a thorough debunking.

What purpose would that have served? Would you like me to debunk 2+2=5 too? I have more entertaining things to do with my dysfunctional pals here, like you and tubey.

RY - MIght have been interesting to see if you could actually do it.

Do what? What is interesting in me throwing out garbage, on trash collection day?

RY - I have no "tweaks" in my system.

You have awareness of what "tweaks" are? You can't even spell the one's in your system? I'll link the spelling for you below LOL. Do you know that weak minded folks *never* consider or assess themselves to be weak minded? Don't think about that too much :-).

RY - In case you hadn't read any of them (or in case you don't have a memory)

No, I generally don't read through *all* the nonsense here, including your posts.

RY - my posts with Mr. Kait have been less than cordial. It is my opinion that he is a a classic old-school huckster. May Belt doesn't deserve my attention.

Well, at least we agree on one thing.

RY - Nor do you. Your quips and parries aren't humorous: some are mean-spirited childish attacks, others just fall flat.

I am deeply concerned with this. No, really. No one is laughing other than me? Damn.

RY - You're certainly not as interesting as Soundmind. At least he had ideas worth debating.

He tried arguing from a scientific point of view with anti-science loons like yourself, on an audiophile website of all things. An utter waste of time. Where did it get him?

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.