Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Earth to Andy...

You're about as attentive as Kramer. And about as intellectually honest to boot. Not good in either case.

First off, the proposal involving June dates was dismissed out of hand by JREF. It involved protocol elements completely different from my original and final proposals and the June element was simply the time proposed for preparation of discs while I would happen to be in Florida where JREF is located. It was NOT a proposed test date.

Also note, this option was submitted AFTER I had requested that my testing occur on, or after, August 1, 2005 and was never officially submitted. It was simply offered as an alternative and was NEVER taken seriously by JREF. Also, JREF NEVER even hinted that they thought a June test date was my desire because of this alternative proposal offer.

"There can be only one way to read this."

What a joke of a response.

Consider our discussion closed. If you'd ever like to review the matter in an objective, attentive, and honest manner, just let me know.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.