Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

It's just not that important....

After I've pointed out his atrocious behavior to him many times, and not seeing any change whatsoever in his postings, I'm not sure there is anything to be gained by any further discourse.

Many kids who were playground bullies grew up and moved into civil society. He can't seem to. Or alternatively, he never was a bully growing up: he could have been a victim, who only now has found the opportunity get back at the world, an opportunity granted only by the anonymity of the internet. Either way, I feel sorry for him. He can't seem to come to grips with the concept of why there are basic rules of behavior that form the core of civilized society, nor can he understand that this hobby we're in is supposed to be fun.

If I were you (and believe me, I'll do my best to take my own advice here), I'd refrain from replying to him AT ALL. No more name-calling, no more defense against ridiculous statements. Just let it go. Those people with whom you would probably enjoy listening to music already know were you're coming from: those with whom you would never spend time, like PatD or AJinFLA, well, who cares what they think or post??

It does seem that you finally got to one of them though, as two of your posts wound up in Whiner's, even after generating quite a long thread-count. Someone must have complained...

Anyway, Tom, I hope you can ignore these guys: time is better spent listening to music. Me, I'll try to do the same....

Cheers!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • It's just not that important.... - robert young 15:39:53 03/22/07 (1)
    • I Agree - thetubeguy1954 12:50:48 03/23/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.