Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Just kidding about the 'science'...

My motivation initiated with one of the persistent calls here to take the Randi Challenge if, in this case, the GSIC really worked. The million dollars was appealing too.

JREF did me no favors. I was being sarcastic.

I you wish to comment without factual backing, who am I to do anything but counter your assessments if they are wrong? Most of them are wrong.

Some of the stuff with Kramer ended in a Mexican standoff. I was frustrated with the lack of progress on top of all the deceitful stuff he pulled. My issue is not with JREF any longer, although their actions still disgust me, it is with those blinded to their shenanigans. I'm not at war with 'you guys', I simply want the relevant facts to be known on the matter. This 'waffling' over dates matter is another of many JREF deceits. It would take a person about 2 minutes to come to the conclusion that I didn't waffle on the matter if they were to view the pertinent portion of the record. Yet the notion persists. I'm sure you would agree that there is a sickening element to deceit.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.