Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: I seldom pause to consider how the chip functions...

> I seldom pause to consider how the chip functions...In the grand
> scheme of things, I'm just a satisfied consumer.

So it might operate in a paranormal manner if this science thing cannot explain how it works?

> Why do you think Kramer would post the following on the JREF Forum
> April 26th, 2005

You are asking me to guess? OK I will guess.

You have been messing Kramer around for ages with your irrational behaviour and he is pretty p*ssed off. All he wants is for you to agree a procedure for the experiment which is straightforward but you will not do it. You are telling him all sorts of irrelevancies (he used a different word which I cannot recall) which he is ignoring while repeatedly asking you to supply a bl**dy procedure. You finally send him one but then switch to messing him around with dates you have already agreed to. He threatens not to send the procedure in an effort to stop you p*ssing about with the dates.

During this period you change the procedure you want to perform in discussion with other people in one of the threads. The procedure written on a piece of paper in front of Kramer is different (correct me if I am wrong? - I know I should not have asked that). You are posting all these details at him but he is quite reasonably letting them wash over him because they are irrelevant to him.

He has loads of other applications to look after at the same time? When he next gives your application some attention he decides to send the procedure he has got in front of him off to be agreed instead of trying to use it as a stick to try stop you p*ssing him around with the dates.

Your complaint is that he sent off the wrong procedure even though it was the only one he had (did he have the correct procedure on a piece of paper in front of him?) and that this is some sort of deliberate plot against you. The basis for this is that he should have paid attention to whatever you were banging on about in your emails which one quite reasonably would have expected him to ignore because it is not his concern. I think the worst one can claim is a mistake and if my guessing above is close to the mark possibly not even that.

Was this a good guess?

By the way he has done something wrong. He has made a positive suggestion to you to use the Howard protocol. OK I am sure he meant it in the form of stop p*ssing around and lets go with what we have got but it can be read as a positive suggestion. So when you failed the test you could then say I was not sure (lots of evidence for this!) but you persuaded me to use the Howard protocol and this is why I failed.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.