Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Wellfed The Truth Is Plain To See

Hi Wellfed,

This comment from another part of this thread says it all "...people do not examine it. They just go there looking for what they want to see, overlook what they don't, and then make idiotic pronouncements as to what they think took place."

It's a shame that previous statement is so true. So many of the objectivists here claim they want to have technical discussions & want to discuss what's really happening in audio, when the sad fact is plainly revealed that most of them just want their opinions and voodoo science to be accepted as being the truth even when it's not.

Although I didn't read all of the thread about JREF I read enough to understand they were playing the type of games, the objectivists here play. It's exactly the same thing that happens to me when I attempt to prove I can detect differences in wires. The objectivists want to stack the deck of cards against there being any possibility of my detecting any differences and once I object to their changing the test, they claim I'm chicken and I'm backing out!

In the end it's their loss not yours my friend.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.” Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.