Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

My ego is secure Cliff...

Next question:

Assuming Kramer lied in the instance noted, do you think that kind of character would have manifested previously in our dealings?

Hint:

It did.

Next question:

What does this say about the negotiation process?

It must be very difficult for your ego to accept that you blew $1M through intransigence. So now (ie since it happened) you claim your were cheated, lied to, etc.

My allegations are not new Cliff. If you check the JREF record you will see where I point out, or hint at, misdeeds on the part of Kramer quite early in the negotiations. Bear in mind that I showed restraint in this area because I was, in fact, trying to negotiate fair conditions in which to be tested. If you would look at the record you will see where I had little concern of the protocol itself and great concern over fair conditions, closely approximating my typical listening sessions as much as reasonably attainable. Do you think Kramer's call for me to have my back to the system fair or reasonable? Do you consider wearing a blind fold for the greater part of 5 hours per test (not iteration) reasonable? Even the deceived folks over at the JREF Forums were starting to become ill over his pronouncements.

Getting back to lies, and we've discussed only one so far, what is the intent of a lie? Is it not to deceive? Why would Kramer choose to deceive those following the proceedings?

Regarding my behavior, like everyone in a heated situation, I said things I'd preferred to have stated differently in hindsight. Let me tell you, manipulating connivers have a distinct effect on a person.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.