Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

What were the JREF rules I was unwilling to abide by?...

The crazy thing is THEY weren't willing to abide by their own rules. Specifically regarding dates. Their rules state that the testing need be accomplished within 6 months of the application date. I proposed test dates within their guidelines that were rejected for no other reason than they wanted to see an earlier test. They wanted reasons for everyone of my requests, they refused to provide me with any reason for their preferences. As per their usual policy they would take the contentions that arose and spin them in a way to make the applicant look bad. I never, EVER waffled on the dates I desired to be tested on. Is that the impression you were left with? Hell no. Kramer was more than just a "PITA", he was, and presumably still is, a conniving scoundrel. Trust me on this, with God as my witness, I would NOT say that about another human being lightly. I saw evidence after evidence of this in my dealings with him.

It is unfortunate that I had events on my schedule at that time that I was not willing to compromise my enjoyment of by dealing with one so wicked. Had I not, I would have seen the 'process' through to the bitter end to expose the man for what he is; no good.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.