Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

"Now" I seem hung up that Kramer lied to me?...

I've been hung up on that point since at least April 26, 2005 when I suspended negotiations with JREF because of Kramer's continued shenanigans.

The "so what" involves Kramer being unable to negotiate his way out of a paper bag. If my experience is any indicator, and it should be, the JREF Challenge is a hoax perpetrated on humanity. I can, and will, point out many egregious acts if you are willing to listen. I wouldn't expect anyone to re-read the whole record, but at least look at the facts individually as they are presented.

I had been in a battle with Kramer over bad faith negotiations. I told him that I would suspend negotiations if that continued. His response was to lie to those following the matter and say that I had been remiss in contacting him. As a starting point with this discussion, why would he do such a thing?

You can get this Cliff, if you are willing to try that is. If we can't get past this lying point, any further discussion on the matter would be fruitless IME. I would like to find one person, with the objective bent, that is truly interested in learning the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.