Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I'll speak for myself, Pat.

Kramer certainly comes across as a right PITA and very arrogant. Life is full of such people.

You were after One Million Dollars!

However you never really got the hang of the idea that you were up for taking THEIR money and had to play by THEIR rules.

With endless delays and arguments about one or two markers, observers, videos, hiding the equipment etc etc you progressively came across as nervous, unsure, petulant and not at all confident that you could win unless everything was exactly perfect to your satisfaction or you could not hear the EXTRAORDINARY differences.

It ended up with them losing patience (remember most of the applicants are kooks so they must get very fed up with this!

Now you seem hung up on the assertion that Kramer lied to you. Maybe he did, but so what?

If you think they didn't want you to take the challenge it can only be that they believed you could win.

You did ask, and that is how I view it, without goig back and reading the whole thing again.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.