Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

More Putrid Parroting From King POLLYinFLA

Tre' you'll have to forgive POLLYinFLA. He's such a bird-brain one needs to go into great detail when saying somthing as simple as: The Mastersound Reference 845 produces the closest replication of live, unamplified music I've ever heard!"

First POLLYinFLA takes offense with this for some strange reason. I've never said the the Mastersound Reference 845 produces the closest replication of live, unamplified music of any amplifier made. What I've said is Mastersound Reference 845 produces the closest replication of live, unamplified music I've ever heard. POLLYinFLA doesn't seem capable of understanding the difference between those 2 statements.

Second I apparently gave old bird-brain credit for having too much intelligence. Sorry but I assumed the audiophiles/music lovers here at PHP would realize that I could not make the statement that an integrated amp like the Mastersound, produces the closest replication of live, unamplified music I've ever heard. Unless it was being used as intended. I almost never state it is connected to speakers, NOT because that doesn't have any relevance, but rather because I credited most readers with understanding it would have to be to make my statement :^)

But for idiots like POLLYinFLA I'll explain that in order to state that the Mastersound, produces the closest replication of live, unamplified music I've ever heard. That would presume a source, wires from the source to the Mastersound and then speaker wire to the speakers, as well as power cords to the source and integrated amp.

OK POLLYinFLA do you finally understand?

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • More Putrid Parroting From King POLLYinFLA - thetubeguy1954 09:37:39 03/07/07 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.